Thursday, February 23, 2012

FENDI - Fall 2012 RTW Milan Show


I am obsessed! Lagerfeld nailed this Fendi show.  Lots of different fabrics, colors and furs all mixed together to get that perfect balance of gothic beauty.  Lots of separate pieces that  form layer upon layer keep the audience looking for more and more, there is no end to these looks.  Belts, upon jackets, upon vests, and dresses, fur collars, tights, and doubled skirts ~ There is so much to look at and yet the styles still look so effortlessly simple.  The drop shoulder silhouette is timeless, I can't wait till this trend hits the market at all levels.  The simple touches of dark red and plum just add another level of dimension.  The models are covered head to toe with fabric, yet they are still so sexy! 
Photo Courtesy to Style.com ~ see the rest of the collection HERE

1 comment:

  1. I am obsessseeedddd with this collection.
    They had the most luxurious of fur coats!
    Now if only I could have them all!

    ReplyDelete