It's official! With the pass of daylight savings and the change in the calendar we have made the transition from Fall & Winter into Spring & Summer. But before we go forward, I want to take a quick look back at some of my favorite looks from this Fall ~ Holiday season.
![]() |
| Alexander McQueen |
![]() |
| Haider Ackerman |
![]() |
| Burberry |
![]() |
| Erdem |
![]() |
| Lanvin |
![]() |
| Balmain |
![]() |
| Alexander McQueen |
![]() |
| Moncler Gamme |
![]() |
| Matthew Williams |
![]() |
| Versace |
![]() |
| Alexander McQueen |
![]() |
| Rochas |
![]() |
| Salvator Ferragamo |
![]() |
| Yves St Laurent |
![]() |
| Zac Posen |
![]() |
| Michael Kors |
Photo Courtesy to Vogue.com
These looks are all amazing, stand still moments of the Fall and Holiday season. I look forward to seeing them hit stores in a few months.... Until then, I can't wait to start my Spring dressing of color, flutter and fun!
















Love all of the pictures you posted!
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing!
Xoxo Lil