Some of the most memorable advertisements I see are for perfumes. Fun, luxurious, emotional, and electrifying, they evoke great tradition. When I smell the drops of perfume smashed between the folds of a magazine I am immediately taken back to a memory. With Chanel No. 5 I am completely eraptured with thoughts of my grandmother who wore it for decades. She always smelled of Chanel and upheld the scent with her amazing style and charisma. Not only do these advertisements take us to memories or places with the scents they hold, they also inspire us and stylize our lives by featuring models, actresses, giant bottles, animals and more. With each scent a personality is born, it is a huge decision to make and the perfumers and advertisers know this, making the advertisements reflect the woman who would were it perfectly, by showing her with a little added aspiration, charisma, sensuality, or craze! So take a look a some of my more recently favorite perfume advertisements and decide which woman you are!
| Glamourous, sexy, confident, feminine |
![]() |
| Young, elegant, darling, and beautiful |
![]() |
| Stylish, simple, comfortable, luxurious, clean |
![]() |
| Rebellious, youthful, easy, edgy |
![]() |
| Pretty, girly, sweet, and happy |
![]() |
| Quirky, daring, loud, and trendy |





No comments:
Post a Comment