Marc Jacobs truly took us on a journey with this show. Teetering on the line of costume, these clothes played it perfectly to our satisfactions. We are able to see innovation and true inspiration The models become women of the aristocracy, walking with their concierge into the Grand Hotel. These women are coveted, conspicuous, sensuous, and luxurious. I love the perfectly placed feathers on each cockeyed, deep brimmed hat. The mid calf skirts with long jackets are completely femme de 1910, but still have a hint of androgyny, and with all that lurex shine it brings this vintage look into today's and tomorrow's world. This show combined with Prada's divine presentation proves that this pre World War I look will be rebuilt, redesigned, and refit for everyone, and I can't wait!


This aristocratic themed show was set at a courtyard of the Louvre where travelers to the show pulled out their vintage Louis Vuitton luggage and suits to journey across the seas.









amazing!!
ReplyDeleteXoxo Lil
Thanks for sharing!
These outfits and looks are so classy. I really like them.
ReplyDeleteIf you want to follow each other - just let me know by commenting to my blog xoxo
Lia
http://theperksofbeingagirlygirl.blogspot.com/