Friday, March 2, 2012

SPRING EMERGING TRENDS:::TOP 10

Courtesy to Elle Magazine, check out these TOP 10 Spring Trends.  Which is your favorite?!
I have been looking forward to this Spring season for months, I love the pops of color and the distinct trends for every personality.  I am in love with The Princess Diaries, it is completely my true style::: girly with a little bit of daring flare.  I can completely see myself sporting Faded Glory around the office and even Digital Age for those edgy evenings out to turn heads.  The peplum has been creeping up slowly and I believe it will hit the market full force in these coming months::: It is going to be great to see women wearing this completely feminine Dior trademark.  :::I want to know which styles you will be trending this Spring::: Make sure to comment what your favorite look is below!

No comments:

Post a Comment